If you are thinking that installing a split air conditioner is an easy task and you can do it on your own then you need to think again. It has been seen that when people take something lightly and think that they can easily manage it well without anyone’s help it turns out to be the most difficult one for them. So if you don’t have any idea and knowledge about all these things then it is better to hire the expert technicians who have been offering great residential air conditioning installation in Illawarra, for years. In this way, you can save time and get the best-desired result.
Now if you are thinking about why installing a split air conditioner is a tough task and the need of hiring professionals for the job then you should check out the points that are specified below. From here you will get the best idea that will also help you in making an easy decision.
Factors To Consider While Installing A Split Air Conditioner
- Many factors need to be considered at the time of installing the air conditioner and the first one is the strength of the wall. You should install the indoor unit of the air conditioner on the wall that is strong enough. Making the wrong selection can cost you in the future. While you might face difficulty in making the right decision in such a matter, a professional technician who specialises in offering ac installation in Wollongong can easily help you without wasting any time.
- Proper spacing is a must between the air conditioner unit and the wall for better functioning. If you fail to maintain the right gap between the wall and the unit then it can hinder the performance of the appliance and can also damage its components.
Now one of the most important things that you need to consider while installing the split air conditioner in your home is the height from the ground. The expert air conditioner installers in Wollongong suggest that the ac should be installed at least 8 to 10 feet above the ground depending on the area of the room and the height of the roof.
- Correct tilt angle of indoor air conditioner units is highly important. It is important to do so that the condensed water can drain out through the pipe properly.
- Mounting the indoor, as well as the outdoor units of the air conditioning system at the right location, is important. The outdoor unit of the system should be installed in an open space but in such a way that the sunlight doesn’t fall on it. You also need to protect it from heavy rain. So you should keep all these things in mind while doing residential air conditioning installation in Illawarra.
- The outdoor unit should be placed on a flat surface.
- Last and the most important thing is that there should be the right distance between indoor and outdoor units.
If you are confident that you can manage the ac installation in Wollongong then only you should proceed ahead. Otherwise hiring the experts is a good decision to get top-class service at an affordable price.
To get the best air conditioner installation service if you are looking for experts then we are right here to help you. At Airserve Air Conditioning you can be sure of getting the best service at a reasonable price. Since we are in the industry for years and have the right sets of tools and equipment to offer residential air conditioning installation in Illawarra, hence you don’t have to take any kind of stress. Apart from this we also offer repair and maintenance services at a reasonable price. Call us to know more and we will be happy to provide you with all the information and clear your doubts.