Everyone wants to chill and relax in their home or office space during the hot summer day. To make the inner atmosphere pleasant they switch on the air conditioner and find peace. But the problem occurs when the air conditioner starts malfunctioning. Many times it also stops and people think that it happened all of a sudden. But that is not so. Such a situation occurs when people ignore the minor issue that they face with the air conditioner system. The unusual noise that they hear coming from the cooling appliance they don’t bother to check is the main reason for this. The most common mistake that the property owners make, due to which they have to spend a hefty amount for air conditioner repair service is at the time of split system installation in Wollongong.
Tips for Installing Split Air Conditioner
At the time of installing the air conditioner, there are a few important things that you need to do which are mentioned below. You can check out the points to get a better idea about how a cooling system is installed.
- The first thing that you need to do is select the right place to install the cooling system. This is not for the indoor unit but the outdoor one as well. Hence you must select a place where it will be effective and you can easily maintain a cool living atmosphere.
- You also need to be sure that the wall on which you are planning to install the indoor unit air conditioner is strong enough.
- The height for installing the indoor unit should be 8 to 10 feet above the ground if the total height of your room is 12 feet. This should be done to ensure that the air spreads in all the corners of the room.
- The indoor unit of the split air conditioner must have at least 12 to 15 cm of open space around all the sides. When the airflow will not be blocked by anything then the compressor and the condenser will function better. Your room will get cooler faster.
- For locating the outdoor unit, an open space such as a terrace or balcony is good enough for proper functioning.
- The correct installation of the cooling system is important to ensure proper cooling, the unit will draw less energy which in turn will reduce your electricity bill. You also won’t have to waste your time looking for specialists for repair services and most importantly it will increase the life of your air conditioner.
So if you want to save your time and energy then hiring the experts for split system installation in Illawarra is the right decision.
To install a split system if you are facing difficulties then you can call the professionals of Airserve Air Conditioning. We are trained, insured, and certified to offer great service and exceed the expectations of the customers. We will come and complete the work right on time without giving any kind of trouble to you. To hire our experts for air conditioner installation service you just have to give us a call. Since we also offer repair and maintenance service so you don’t have to take any kind of stress.